For a perfect accommodation experience, you can make your reservation with confidence.
Please select the Check In Date.
The hot weather of the summer pushes everyone to seek alternatives to cool off. In particular, there are times during the day when this need increases. At these moments, cold cocktails that will cool you down come to your rescue. We have compiled cocktails for you that you can easily choose to cool off with their colorful looks and delicious tastes.
This time, Vanilla, the indispensable flavor of cakes and various desserts, comes together with orange as a cocktail. Vanilla, which does not spare its flavor in cocktails, turns into a refreshing summer drink by taking strength from the accompanying orange.
● 25 ml vanilla syrup
● 50 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
● 25 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
● 15 ml passion fruit puree
● Shake and mix vanilla syrup, orange juice, lemon juice, fruit puree, and ice.
● Garnish the mix with orange peel, lemon zest, and ice, then finish the drink.
Sparkling rosemary limeade, one of the lemonade derivatives, is a storehouse of vitamin C. Lemonade is one of the most preferred drinks to cool off in hot weather; Soda is combined with linden and rosemary to form a special cocktail with the name Sparkling Rosemary Limeade.
● 1 glass of lemon juice
● 5 glasses of soda
● 2 pinches of linden
● 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
● 3/4 cup granulated sugar
● Boil granulated sugar and lemon juice.
● After boiling, add the linden and rosemary.
● Leave the mixture to stand in the refrigerator for 1 night.
● Add the soda before serving the cocktail.
Cherry soda is one of the drinks with an antioxidant effect in refreshing cocktails. Cherry and pomegranate juice, which are the main elements of the cocktail, promise both taste and high nutritional value. The Cherry soda cocktail, a rich source of vitamins, also creates a shield against winter diseases. For this reason, we recommend that you consume the cherry soda cocktail abundantly during the summer months!
● 1 liter of cherry juice
● 1 liter of pomegranate juice
● 2 bottles of mineral water
● 1/2 coffee cup of tangerine juice
● Mix sour cherry, pomegranate, and tangerine juice.
● Add mineral water just before serving.
● Add ice to the mixture you take into the glasses.
● If you wish, you can decorate the cocktail with lime slices.
Grapefruit cocktail is one of the cocktail types that stands out with its refreshing effect and being healthy, thanks to the rosemary it contains. You can cool off even on the hottest summer days with a grapefruit cocktail that reflects the positive aspects of rosemary, such as supporting the immune system and contributing to the digestive system.
● 2 glasses of fresh grapefruit juice
● 4 bottles of mineral water
● 1/4 cup rosemary syrup
● Pour 1/2 cup of fresh grapefruit juice into the glass you will serve.
● Add 1 tablespoon of rosemary syrup and mix.
● Fill the rest of the glass with mineral water.
● You can decorate the cocktail with a sprig of rosemary if you wish.
Coconut, orange, banana, and pineapple... They all come together in a tropical fruit cocktail. This cocktail, which offers you breezes from tropical lands, is a whole energy store with its high vitamin value. So if you want to spend your day full of energy, you can drink a tropical fruit cocktail.
● 1 banana
● 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
● 1/2 glass of fresh orange juice
● 1/2 cup of coconut water
● 1 teaspoon of lime juice
● 1 teaspoon of turmeric
● 1 sprig of fresh mint
● Mix all the ingredients with support from the blender.
● It is up to you whether to add 1 teaspoon of turmeric or not, according to your taste.
● Before serving, you can garnish your cocktail with mint leaves.
Another flavor that will allow you to cool off with the tropical winds is the tropical twister cocktail. A unique and refreshing flavor that combines pineapple juice with soda or lemon soda!
● 350 ml cherry juice
● 350 ml of pineapple juice
● 350 ml of lemon mineral water or lemon soda
● Lots of ice
● Blend lemon mineral water or lemon soda with ice in a blender.
● Distribute the mixture evenly into the glasses.
● Apply the same process to the pineapple juice and add it to the glasses.
● Then, pass the cherry juice, which forms the last layer of the cocktail, through the blender in the same way and pour it into the glasses.
● You can decorate the glass with pineapple slices or frozen cherries if you wish.
One Bar welcomes its guests under the Elite World Hotels brand. The unique cocktails of One Bar are accompanied by the comfortable and stylish atmosphere of the place. The piano sound that dominates the background allows you to enjoy the comfort while multiplying the pleasure you get. As in all seasons of the year, you can also cool off with the cocktails of One Bar in summer. You can use One Bar for daily meetings with your loved ones and your special days. You can make your special days unforgettable by taking advantage of the facilities and comfort of One Bar. You can make a reservation now to taste the unique cocktails of One Bar.
These articles may also be of interest to you: