DELICIOUS DESSERT RECIPES YOU CAN CONSUME IN AUTUMN
With the approach of autumn, seasonal fruits and vegetables begin to take their place on the counters. Delicious dessert recipes that you can prepare using these fruits offer you and your loved ones a delightful feast of taste. You can reward yourself with delicious dessert recipes to accompany your coffee while watching the light drizzle from the window. You can easily and practically make sweet recipes at home that will refresh your energy with both appearance and taste. Now we leave you alone with delicious dessert recipes that you can consume in autumn.
● 2 kg pumpkin
● 2.5 cups of granulated sugar
For the top:
● 3 tablespoons of pistachios or 3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts
● Cut off the green parts and hard skins of the pumpkin, and then slice the pumpkin into any size you want.
● Wash the pumpkin and drain the water.
● Place the pumpkin slices side by side in a large pot. Be careful not to overlap the pumpkin slices during this process.
● Sprinkle granulated sugar on the pumpkins.
● Cover the pot and leave the pumpkin for at least an hour. Meanwhile, the pumpkin will release its juice.
● When the time is up, cook the pumpkin on very low heat for about 20 minutes.
● Then open the lid of the pot and cook in this way for another 25 minutes.
● Take the pot off the stove and let it cool down.
● When the dessert has cooled down, sprinkle chopped walnuts or pistachios on it and serve.
●2 large quinces
●8 tablespoons of granulated sugar
● 1 glass of water
● 1.2 teaspoons of cherry juice
● 1 stick of cinnamon stick
● 5-6 cloves
● Juice of 1 lemon
For the top:
● 100 grams of cream
● 1 tablespoon of powdered pistachios
● Wash the quinces with plenty of water, peel them, and cut them in half.
● Put quinces and peels in water with lemon so that they won’t turn brown.
● Clean the inside of the quinces, but set the seeds aside for later use.
● Arrange the quinces neatly in a single row in a wide-bottomed pot.
● Add 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar to each piece of quince.
● Add water, lemon juice, quince seeds, quince peels, cinnamon, and cloves to the pot.
● Cook the quinces on medium heat until the water boils.
● When the water boils, add the cherry juice to the mixture and cook it for about an hour on low heat with the lid of the pot closed.
● When the time is up, check the softness of the quinces that absorb the water thoroughly and dyed with the help of a knife.
● Take the cooked dessert from the stove and let it cool.
● Put the cooled quinces on a serving plate. Gently pour over the syrup in the pan.
● Serve the quinces by adding cream and powdered pistachios.
Chocolate and Chestnut Jar Dessert
● 750 ml of milk
● 350 grams of baked chestnuts
● 100 grams of granulated sugar
● 100 grams of cocoa
● 1 egg
● 30 grams of flour
● 30 grams of wheat starch
● 1 tablespoon of butter
● 120 grams of hazelnut kernels
● Oven bag
● Cooking paper
● Cut the hazelnuts into small pieces.
● Put the chestnuts in the oven bag and bake in the oven.
● Put milk and sugar in a pot and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
● Mix cocoa, starch, and flour well in a bowl.
● Add the mixture to the pot by mixing really well, slowly. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk.
● When it comes to a thick consistency, add one egg yolk to the pudding.
● Add the cold butter to get the consistency of the pudding.
● Cut the cooked chestnuts into two or four pieces according to their size and place them at the bottom of the jar.
● Sprinkle hazelnuts on top.
● Spread the hazelnuts you prepared on the pudding.
● Cover the custard with baking paper until it cools down at room temperature.
● Finally, remove the baking paper on the pudding that has come to room temperature and close the lids of the jars. Leave the dessert to cool down in the refrigerator.
● After it cools down, you can take it out of the fridge and serve the dessert.
Elite World Hotels & Resorts Takes You on A Fabulous Taste Journey with The Desserts It Offers Within The Coffee Company
One of Turkey's leading hotels, Elite World Hotels, Coffee Company invites you to an unforgettable feast with its delicious desserts. Coffee Company promises a magnificent experience with its decoration that adopts the style of classic Italian cafes and its understanding of quality service. You can pamper yourself by trying different types of desserts, cakes, and small snacks brought to you by Coffee Company, accompanied by delicious coffee. You can taste the products prepared by award-winning chefs, or you can buy these unique flavors as gifts for your loved ones. You can find the desserts prepared daily at Elite World Hotels and Coffee Company. You can get detailed information by contacting Elite World Hotels & Resorts to learn about Coffee Company menus and working hours.
These articles may also be of interest to you: