For a perfect accommodation experience, you can make your reservation with confidence.
Please select the Check In Date.
You may have started from the kitchen to switch to healthier eating habits and reach your ideal weight. After throwing away packaged foods, processed foods, and sauces with additives, "What am I going to eat now?" Don't let the thought scare you. The answer is hidden in delicious salad recipes! Thanks to these recipes, each of which takes the place of the main meal, you can develop proper eating habits. If you want to live a healthier life and look more fit, here are some delicious salad recipes that you should add to your diet list!
This delicious salad, which takes only ten minutes to prepare, can meet your daily carbohydrate needs. In addition, you can consume couscous salad as lunch.
● 100 g couscous pasta
● 200 ml of vegetable broth or water
● Two spring onions
● One sweet red pepper
● 50 g goats Tulum cheese
● Olive oil
● Boil the couscous pasta for about 10 minutes, preferably with vegetable broth.
● While the couscous is boiling, chop the fresh onion and red pepper.
● Prepare a sauce by mixing the juice of half a lemon and about two tablespoons of olive oil.
● Take the couscous that absorbs water in a bowl and mix it with the vegetables you cut first. After adding the salad dressing, you can serve with diced goat Tulum cheese.
Have you tried consuming fiber-rich green lentils as a salad? Rich in calcium, folic acid, and vitamin C, this salad is ideal for dinner.
● Two tablespoons of olive oil
● 120 g diced sweet potato
● Two julienned carrots
● 1 medium-sized zucchini, diced
● 1 medium red onion
● 350 g boiled green lentils
● Half a bunch of parsley
● 2 spoons of yogurt (preferably homemade)
● 1 spoon of tahini
● Juice of half a lemon
● 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
● 1/2 teaspoon of powdered ginger
● Saute sweet potatoes, zucchini, and onions in a deep pan without burning them. Add the powdered ginger, cumin, and salt when the vegetables soften.
● Take the pan off the heat and mix it with the previously boiled green lentils.
● Prepare sauce by mixing yogurt, lemon juice, and tahini.
● Take the vegetable lentil mixture in a bowl and add finely chopped parsley to it. You can serve the sauce you prepared by pouring it in the middle of the plate.
This salad, which offers a balance of protein and carbohydrates, is also rich in "good" fat, thanks to its avocado. You can choose this salad for a hearty lunch or a light dinner.
● 200 g baby potatoes
● 1 turkey breast
● 1 avocado
● 150-200 g chopped mixed Mediterranean greens
● 1/2 teaspoon mustard
● Balsamic vinegar
● Juice of half a lemon
● 1 tablespoon of olive oil
● Cook the turkey breast in a grill pan for 10 minutes front to back.
● After boiling the baby potatoes in salted water, cut them in half.
● Make a sauce from a mixture of mustard, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
● Mix boiled baby potatoes and Mediterranean greens in a bowl and mix them with the sauce.
● Add the julienne cut grilled turkey breast to the mixture.
● Finally, place the sliced avocado in the bowl.
● If you wish, you can enrich this salad with raisins and walnuts.
You can easily prepare this salad, which combines protein source quinoa with mineral and vitamin-rich asparagus, in 30 minutes.
● 100 g quinoa
● 2 eggs
● 200 g woody asparagus, trimmed and cut in half
● 15 g capers
● 4-5 cherry tomatoes
● Chopped dill
● Fresh onions
● 2 tablespoons of olive oil
● 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
● Boil quinoa with plenty of water for 20 minutes. Strain after 5 minutes of infusion time.
● Boil the eggs to the consistency of apricot.
● Boil the asparagus in another pot. Check with a fork to see if they are softened enough.
● Prepare a sauce by mixing dill, salt, capers, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar.
● Put the boiled quinoa on a serving plate with finely chopped spring onions and cherry tomatoes. Pour 3/4 of the sauce you prepared and mix well.
● Add the boiled asparagus and eggs cut in half to the plate and pour the remaining sauce over them.
● You can use a few leaves of fresh basil to garnish.
Do not be intimidated by eating healthy in the hustle and bustle of daily life. Instead of skipping your lunches, you can choose healthy salads. You can take a short break from your busy work schedule and regain your energy with a light and delicious salad. The Brasserie is waiting for you with its delicious and light salads prepared by its award-winning chefs. If you wish, you can enjoy salads prepared with Mediterranean greens in the pleasant atmosphere of The Brasserie, which offers the most delicious examples of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. For detailed information and to make a reservation, you can contact Elite World Istanbul The Brasserie.