Things to Consider Before a Skincare
Who does not want a glowing, vibrant and healthy skin appearance? Our skin acts as a protective barrier against the external influences that we are exposed to throughout the day. However, stress, polluted air, UV rays and wrong skincare products can harm your skin. Therefore, skincare routine is very important for a healthy skin appearance. Of course, some points need to be considered before skincare. Let's have a look at what you need to pay attention to before skincare!
Know Your Skin Type
Skin type is determined by the oil content, moisture level, sensitivity and general appearance of the skin. You can have oily, dry, normal, or karma skin types. It is necessary to use different skincare products for each skin type. For example, if you have dry skin, using products for oily skin can cause your skin to dry out more. For this reason, before having skincare, you should learn your skin type and inform the specialist beforehand. So, how will you know your skin type?
- Oily Skin: If your skin produces too much oil, you have an oily skin type. This type of skin is usually shiny and has large pores and it is prone to acne. For oily skin, you can choose light, high moisture and water-based products. In addition, you should not neglect to clean your pores by washing your face regularly and avoiding oily foods that can cause acne.
- Dry Skin: If you have a dry skin type, your skin will be exfoliated when you do not moisturize your skin enough. For dry skin, products with high moisturizing properties and containing oil can be preferred.
- Normal Skin: If you have a normal skin type, you are lucky. Normal skin usually has a smooth, moist, and healthy appearance. If you have such skin, you can choose products with light and moisturizing properties.
- Karma Skin: Finally, let's talk about karma skin types. People with this skin type usually have oily T-zones and dry cheeks. In such a case, you should prefer oil-free products for oily areas and moisturizing products for dry areas.
Before having skincare, it is very important to test the products to see how your body will react to the products to be used during the skincare. Also, be sure to test the product before you start using a new skincare product. This will help you see your skin’s sensitivity and observe if the product causes any reaction on your skin. You can follow these steps to test the product:
- Cleanse and dry your skin.
- Apply the product to a small area and rub it into your skin.
- Leave the product on your skin for a while and observe if your skin shows any reaction. If you have redness, itching, burning, rash, or any other discomfort, you may be allergic to an ingredient in the product. In this case, you should stop using the product and consult your dermatologist.
Cleanse Your Skin
Before having skincare, make sure to clean your skin. Keeping your skin clean is an important step for healthy skin and ensures that you will get the maximum benefit from skincare products. With a cleansing routine suitable for your skin, you can have a healthier and more glowing complexion. Of course, for this, you will need to use a cleanser suitable for the structure of your skin and you must be gentle with it. In addition, try to avoid over-washing your skin, because this can dry out the skin by removing natural oils from the skin.
For A Glowing Skin Appearance: Elite World Grand Sapanca
Elite World Grand Sapanca offers its guests an unforgettable experience with its skincare service as well as a tranquil, high quality and comfortable holiday pleasure. Professional skincare experts of Fit Life Spa & Wellness within the hotel promise you a pleasant rejuvenation experience with skincare programs suitable for your needs and skin type. Moreover, devices that combine sequential ultrasound, sound vibration and tripolar radio frequencies during a skincare application, which are carried to the next level with the help of technology, meticulously provide the skincare your skin deserves. If you want to have a much healthier and brighter look thanks to these gentle and non-invasive applications, you can contact Elite World Grand Sapanca immediately and make an appointment for skincare.
These articles may also be of interest to you: