For a perfect accommodation experience, you can make your reservation with confidence.
Please select the Check In Date.
Press Express Zone, which separates Bağcılar and Küçükçekmece districts on the European side of Istanbul; It is known as a valuable region where large hotels, luxury business centers, shopping venues, and housing projects are located. This region, which has easy access to many points thanks to the newly built connection roads, will also win your appreciation for the cultural and natural beauties around it. Let's look at the places worth visiting and seeing in this area.
● One of the most eye-catching natural beauties of Istanbul, Küçükçekmece Lake can be the right choice for those who want to spend some quiet time after a business meeting or a busy day. We are sure that you will enjoy your time in this lake, which is the habitat of many bird species.
● If you like historical places, you should stop by Yarımburgaz Cave, one of the oldest settlements in the world. Known to have been used as a church in the past, this cave is 500 meters long at the bottom and 52 meters at the top.
● Known as a technology museum, Mehmet Arsay Classic Car Museum is one place classic car enthusiasts must visit. You can see this museum, most of which consists of cars brought from abroad, free of charge between 10.00-17.00 on weekends.
● The Ancient City of Bathonea, with its history dating back 2700 years, is where archeology lovers should definitely visit.
● If you want to shop and try different flavors, you can stop by Arena Park AVM. This venue, which hosts many events, also draws attention with its large-capacity movie theaters.
● Standing out with its sports fields, long walking paths, and cafes with sea views, Avcılar Beach can be an excellent place for those bored with the city's noise.
● One of the most important details you need to decide when planning a trip or vacation is where to stay. Although the primary consideration when choosing a hotel is the budget, there are other factors to consider.
● At this point, the hotel's location can vary greatly depending on the purpose of your trip. For example, if you are going to a business meeting, you may prefer to stay in a hotel close to the center of the city, while if you are going on a holiday trip, you may want to stay in a hotel far from the city with nature or sea views.
● If you are traveling in your car, you should also pay attention to the parking lot issue. At this point, you can research whether the hotel you choose provides parking space, how much it charges for it, or how reliable its parking lot is.
● After determining the services you need, learning which services your hotel charges, additional fees provide excellent convenience during the selection phase.
● Also, when choosing a hotel for your trip, you should look at the number of stars. Do not forget that the number of stars of a hotel and the opportunities it offers increase at the correct rate.
Considering these criteria, we found the best hotel to stay in the Istanbul Basın Ekspres Region. Let's take a closer look at the features of this hotel.
Elite World Europe Hotel, located in the heart of Basın Ekspres Zone, promises you a comfortable holiday. This hotel, which is preferred due to its location close to Istanbul Airport, shopping centers, and CNR EXPO Fairground, thanks to its connection roads, provides an ideal accommodation area, especially for business-oriented trips. Elite World Europe Hotel, which is planned as a meeting hotel from beginning to end, is waiting for you to host your business organizations with every detail from welcome to accommodation, from social areas to meeting rooms. This hotel, where all the details you may need are considered, turns your travels into an unforgettable memory with modern and comfortable rooms. Therefore, you can have a much more enjoyable business travel experience by contacting Elite World Europe Hotel, which is designed by keeping technology and comfort in the foreground.