How can I go to Istanbul Park?
Access Ways to Istanbul Park
Visitors from Istanbul, various cities of Turkey, and worldwide flock to Istanbul Park during the race seasons. Since people from other towns of Turkey or abroad usually prefer the air route, it may be helpful to describe the routes from airports to Istanbul Park.
● Those outside the city or the country generally prefer Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport as it is very close to the Istanbul Park runway. It takes 15 minutes to reach the runway from Sabiha Gökçen by private car. This time may vary with public transportation, but to get the runway, the audience can first take the subway from Sabiha Gökçen and transfer from the Motorway Junction with the 132D. Afterward, it is possible to get off at the Ballıca Sapağı stop with the 132D and reach the runway by walking 500 meters.
● Arriving from Istanbul Airport, another option will be a little more complicated. It is necessary to take the Mecidiyeköy Metrobus from the airport and a long journey. Afterward, you can reach the runway by transferring from the Ottoman Junction stop with the 132D.
● There are different routes for the audience who will come from the European side of Istanbul to Istanbul Park by private vehicle. The Istanbul Park circuit, where the F1 Turkish Grand Prix will be held, can be reached via the Eurasia Tunnel, 15 July Martyrs Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, and Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge. Whichever roads you use, it connects to the same point on the TEM (E80) highway. Furthermore, it is possible to reach the runway by following the Istanbul Park directions at the Pendik–Kurtköy–Sabiha Gökçen Airport turnoff.
● You can also go to the track by public transport instead of a private vehicle. For example, you can take the nearest Marmaray or metro line from Istanbul and get off at the Pendik stop. Then you can reach the track by getting off at Istanbul Park stop using the 133GP bus line.
● In addition to these, it is possible to organize direct bus services from different city points to the track by IETT, especially for big races.
A Unique Accommodation Opportunity for Race Lovers: Elite World Asia Hotel
Elite World Asia Hotel stands out among the hotels that can be accommodated on the Anatolian Side thanks to its quality and perfect service. Elite World Asia Hotel, which prioritizes customer satisfaction with its relevant and friendly staff, regular and high-quality service, is a 5-star hotel and gives it its due. It offers its guests the opportunity to rest in a very comfortable environment in clean and spacious rooms. Located in Maltepe, the hotel is a suitable choice for going to the races and visiting Istanbul comfortably. The hotel also provides secure parking for vehicles with its large parking lot.
Elite World Asia Hotel provides all race lovers a comfortable stay and easy access to the race track. It is possible to reach the Intercity Istanbul Park track 20 minutes from the hotel by private car or taxi. In addition to the possibility of personal vehicles, it is also easy to get to the track from the hotel by public transport. You can reach the Airport Junction stop by bus and take the 132D transfer to Istanbul Park.
After an exciting and unforgettable race day, you can experience the opportunities offered by Elite World Asia. You can reward yourself at the restaurants serving delicious meals at the hotel or end the day in a calm and relaxing atmosphere at One Bar. If you have been tense with the excitement of racing at Istanbul Park all day, you can say goodbye to the tiredness of the day in the massage rooms, Turkish bath, or sauna.
If you come to Istanbul as a racing fan or happen to be in Istanbul in any way, Elite World Asia Hotel is one of the best accommodation options. If you would like to experience this unique and attentive experience, you can check the Elite Hotel Asia Hotel website and contact us.