European Side Hotels with Meeting Catering
Istanbul is a center of attraction in the true sense of the word with its history, cultural richness, and location, stands out as a financial and business center as well as in terms of tourism. Due to this aspect, business trips, fairs and meetings continue uninterruptedly in the city. For this reason, the choice of the hotel where the meeting will be held is crucial for the business world. Factors such as the width of the meeting room within the hotel, the facilities it offers, and the capacity are just some of them. In addition, refreshments that are served during the meeting are among the topics to be considered. If you prefer to reduce your workload and leave the responsibility to the hotel, then let's have a look at the European Side hotels that offer meeting facilities.
What Should Be Considered During the Organization of Meeting Catering?
Corporate companies generally prefer to work with an organization company for their meetings. Apart from the organization companies, hotels can also undertake this burden. Refreshments especially affect the productivity of long meetings. For this reason, you can pay attention to the following points when organizing treats:
- Caffeine can reduce stress and increase productivity and focus. You can take this effect from the caffeine in coffee to a higher level with milk. Especially coffees with less milk allow the effect of caffeine to spread over a longer period of time.
- If your treats include breakfast items, make sure that they are quality and light products. Snacks can contain small amounts of fiber and carbohydrates, along with protein. Make sure that the total amount of calories stays in the range of 100-300. Because foods containing excess calories and fat can adversely affect health.
- A snack bundle consisting of healthy nuts such as walnuts, peanuts, pistachios, almonds, and cashews can be considered. If you prefer, you can also choose these products from raw nuts. Such a treat can also serve as a snack.
- You can include herbal teas such as chamomile and lemon balm tea among the treats since anticipating the meeting may stress some participants.
- You can choose from fiber-heavy foods, plain low-calorie biscuits, and fresh and dried fruits instead of treats that will increase the sugar level suddenly and cause sugar crush.
- In addition to tea and coffee, you can also include freshly squeezed fruit juices and beverages with high nutritional value on your agenda.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Meeting Room
The design, spaciousness and facilities of the meeting room have a direct impact on the efficiency of the meeting. For this reason, it is necessary to be very careful in the selection of the meeting room. When choosing a meeting room, you can consider the following points:
- The meeting room should be spacious and wide enough. This width should also form a whole with the design of the hall. Because the spacious environment is very important both in terms of efficiency and the impression it will leave on the participants.
- Another point that stands out in terms of the design of the meeting room is the lighting. The living room should not create a ground for distraction by being a dark and frowsty atmosphere.
- Capacity should meet the number of participants that you target.
- Since we are in the age of technology, the meeting room you choose should not be deprived of technological opportunities. In this way, you can have the opportunity to make an easier and more effective presentation.
- One of the most important aspects when choosing a meeting room is the location. The fact that the hall is at central points or close to transportation facilities is of vital importance for the participants to arrive at the meeting on time.
The Best Choice for Meetings With its Design and Scrumptious Treats: Elite World Grand İstanbul Basın Ekspres
Elite World Grand İstanbul Basın Ekspres, located in one of the central points of the city, is one of the rare hotels that adopt the Buniness to Happiness (BtoH) concept. Elite World Grand İstanbul Basın Ekspres, which has meeting rooms designed considering the needs of the business world, is waiting for you for congresses and events.
Equipping its stylish and spacious meeting rooms with technological facilities and comfort, the hotel does not hesitate to offer scrumptious treats. In addition, it provides services with special areas such as the Botanical Garden for you to leave your stress behind and have a tranquil and quiet break between meetings. You can visit Elite World Grand İstanbul Basın Ekspres for more information about your meetings or to book your place right now.