For a perfect accommodation experience, you can make your reservation with confidence.
Please select the Check In Date.
● You may have undertaken the catering organization alone, or you may be working with a catering company. In any case, you must first determine the number of participants. First, estimate realistically, considering the size of the organization. Then, select the maximum number of participants to be affected by the changes until the meeting date.
● Budget is one of the most critical topics in meals and meeting refreshments. First, choose the one that best suits your budget and professionalism among different concept and catering options. Then, you can strike a balance between the two with unconventional but affordable treats.
● It may make your job easier to determine the catering menu following the central theme of the meeting. For example, choosing a country cuisine as the theme may be more elegant than the classic treats to have at every company meeting.
● Before determining the menu, you must take into account the meeting time and duration. During long meeting breaks, you can indulge in refreshments that will keep participants energized, alert, and focused.
● Food-beverage balance is also one of the things to be considered in business meetings. Do not forget to serve enough water to all participants. In addition to tea and coffee offerings, you can increase your options with fruit juice and soda alternatives.
● Refreshments consisting of seasonal fruits and vegetables can whet the appetite of the participants with their vivid colors. You can serve these fruits with light desserts or cold following the season.
● To be healthy, you should include whole-grain or healthy flour options in the catering menu. For example, whole wheat for cookies and canapes and einkorn for bread are good options. In addition, you can serve single-serving salads prepared with buckwheat and quinoa with low-fat and low-salt dressings.
● Reducing the portion of cold sandwiches, which is a convention classic, will help you avoid the weight of the meal. You can also consider the slice sandwich option in terms of variety.
● You can serve mixtures of raw or roasted nuts as snacks and serve them from protein bars.
● Similarly, you can choose "mini" desserts, sorbet, or frozen bars for dessert.
● In addition to disposable water bottles, you can also consider offering aromatic water. For example, water containing lemon or cucumber, a healthier option, allows your guests to refresh.
Those who prefer Elite World Hotels assurance in meeting and congress events meet BtoH. Elite World Europe Hotel, Elite World Asia Hotel, and Elite World Sapanca open their doors to the business world with a new generation meeting understanding. BtoH, the Business to Happiness concept, created by considering the increasing work stress in metropolises, offers a fun break to business life. With BtoH, you can host an inspiring event instead of a conventional one. Moreover, it is possible to spice up the delicious treats of the BtoH concept with cotton candy and popcorn alternatives. Adopting the principle of making guests smile at business meetings, Elite World Europe Hotel, Elite World Asia Hotel, and Elite World Sapanca are waiting for you to turn your meeting breaks into enjoyable moments.