Energy Bar Recipes You Can Easily Make At Home
Energy bars are among the favorite flavors of those who cannot find time to eat in the midst of the chaos of daily life, those who exercise and diet, and those who want to consume healthy snacks for their snack time. However, the ready-made products sold in the markets may not be suitable for the budget and taste. Well, did you know that you can prepare energy bars for your own taste at home? Here are delicious energy bar recipes that you can prepare in a very practical way!
Oats are one of the most preferred foods, especially by people who go on a diet and exercise because it is fulfilling. You can prepare an energy-packed bar by adding nuts to oats.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of dried mulberry
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of mixed nuts
- Set up a suitable container where you can mix all the ingredients. Pour all the ingredients into the bowl and mix them properly.
- After mixing the ingredients well, lay the greaseproof paper in a rectangular pyrex. Then pour the mixture you prepared on the greaseproof paper.
- After resting the mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, you can cut it into any size and enjoy it!
Banana and Peanut Butter Energy Bar:
Bananas, which are indispensable for healthy snacks, are also frequently preferred in energy bar preparations. Moreover, it is possible to prepare delicious bars by mixing bananas with different flavors. Well, how about combining bananas with peanut butter?
- 3 bananas
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Half a cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- First, mash the ripe banana with a fork and turn it into a puree.
- Add all the ingredients except chocolate to the mashed banana puree.
- Mix all the ingredients well and allow the mixture to thicken.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips to the mixture and mix the ingredients again so that the pieces are spread all over.
- Lay the greaseproof paper on a pyrex or baking tray and pour the mixture onto the paper.
- Bake the mixture in a preheated 180-degree oven for 30 minutes. You can check to see if the energy bar is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- After cooling, you can divide the energy bar as you wish and consume it for snacks or breakfast.
Date Energy Bar Recipe:
If you are tired of the classic energy bars made from nuts and oats, you can also choose a mixture with dates. The recipe for the energy bar with dates that will leave a unique flavor on your palate is as follows:
- 15 dates
- 10 dried apricots
- Walnuts, hazelnuts, and pistachios
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- To prepare this mixture, first, soak the dates and dried apricots in water for 15-20 minutes. If you think that dates and apricots are soft, you don’t have to do this process.
- Take the dates, apricots, walnuts, and raisins into the food processor and grind them.
- After laying greaseproof paper in a square or rectangular pyrex, pour the mixture you have ground in the robot onto the greaseproof paper.
- Add honey to the mixture.
- Then mix all the ingredients together.
- Press down on the mixture with the edges of the greaseproof paper. Thus, you will prevent the energy bar from disintegrating while being cut.
- After resting the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour, slice it as you wish.
Protein Bar Recipe:
Next, we have a wonderful news for the fitness fanatics to enjoy! If you take extra care to meet your body's protein needs while working out, how about trying a protein-loaded energy bar?
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder
- 1 cup coarse peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey
- Add peanut butter, honey, and milk to the pot and cook the ingredients on low heat.
- After mixing the ingredients sufficiently, add the oat and whey powder to the pot.
- After mixing all the ingredients, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Grease a suitable container into which you can pour the mixture and pour it into the container.
- Lay the greaseproof paper on the mixture and press it onto the paper.
- After it's cooled down, you can slice and enjoy the energy bar. Bon appetit!
These articles may also be of interest to you: