Wedding day is very significant for every person. To savour this special day smoothly, bride and groom candidates begin preparations months ago and plan this process in detail. These preparations, which started months ago, will come to an end on your wedding day. Therefore there are some things to do even on the wedding day. If you do not want to be a stressed bride on your wedding day, it may be useful to know and list what should be done on this very day in advance. Determining what to do and when to do can greatly facilitate your work. Here is what you need to do in the morning, during and after your wedding day!
Things to do on the wedding morning
We can separate the things to be done on the wedding day as the wedding morning, in the course of the wedding and after the wedding. Remember that you should start the day early on your wedding morning. Considering it will be a tiring day, have a satisfactory sleep. Let's list what needs to be done on the wedding morning step by step as follows:
- Start your day with a healthy and qualified breakfast that will keep you fit.
- After breakfast, follow your usual skincare routines to prepare your skin for the day. It is useful not to use a new care product on this special day.
- Take a warm shower and relax before going to the hairdresser.
- Start preparing to go to the hairdresser. Do not forget to list what you need to take with you before going to the hairdresser and get prepared according to this list (That list may include bridal gowns, underwear, shoes, bridal hair accessories, etc.).
- Do not forget to wear easily removable and comfortable clothes such as shirts when going to the hairdresser.
Things to do during the wedding
Let's start on the day of the wedding after we begin the day by taking care of what we have mentioned above. It is necessary to sort the things to be done on the wedding day in order. So you set an average time for all of them and complete the work without disruption. After the preparation of the bride, the things to be done in order can be listed as follows:
- First meeting with the groom,
- Going home with the bride car,
- The ceremony of taking a bride from home,
- Wedding photoshoot (You can do this before or after the wedding),
- Going to the wedding place and relaxing,
Following the wedding place, the things to be done before and during the wedding ceremony are as follows:
- Final checks regarding the wedding flow,
- The beginning of the wedding and the nuptial ceremony,
- The first dance,
- Jewellery ceremony,
- Music and dance
- Cake cutting,
- Music and dance
- Flower throwing ceremony,
- Taking pictures with families,
- The end of the wedding, going home
Things to do after the wedding
You have completed the day thanks to the list you made before about the wedding day! Now you have an unforgettable memory for both you and your loved ones! So are you done? Of course not. There may be minor things you need to do after the wedding. Here's what you need to do after the wedding:
- After saying goodbye to your loved ones, head to your new home.
- Take a warm shower to relieve the tiredness of the day.
- Criticize the day with your partner and share your happiness.
- Remember to deliver the necessary payments to the relevant people and institutions after the wedding ends.
- Remember to return rental clothing, if any.
- Take care of formal work that needs to be done.
- And of course enjoy your honeymoon!
We wish you happiness! :)
You may also be interested in these articles:
What It Premarital Syndrome
Recommendations For Spring Weddings
The Most Recent And Popular Wedding Concept Rustic Wedding