RECEPTION AND GUEST SERVICES
- Hotels question and constantly monitor the measures taken by third party product and service providers and their subcontractors within the scope of Covid-19. In this context, the criteria of measures that are requested by the hotels from third party product and service providers and their subcontractors under the Elite World Coronavirus Measures, are notified to them via service specifications.
- Alternative suppliers were evaluated. Considering our relevant operational processes and the level of exposure of stocks, suppliers that reduce operational efficiency are eliminated.
- The warehouse and goods acceptance processes of the hotels have been reviewed and the frequency of the hygiene and health checks during the intake of stocks have been increased within the scope of Covid-19. An authorized employee from the kitchen department also gets involved in the warehouse acceptance process and checks the hygiene standards of the received goods. Even the smallest goods or inventory that may threaten the health and hygiene conditions are prevented from entering the hotel. Warehouse goods acceptance processes are inspected and recorded by the relevant manager.
- It is ensured that persons such as suppliers, maintenance staff, drivers delivering goods, etc., who temporarily enter the departments where food products are procured and produced within the hotel, do not make any contact with the hotel employees, and perform their operations by following the social distancing rule and using protective equipment.
- The purchasing team conducts their business processes via teleconference or video conferencing.
- Purchases made by the purchasing department are preferred to be made from licensed suppliers for starters, and from packaged products with suitable features.
- Minimum cleaning limits have been set to ensure the continuity of the hygiene conditions of the hotels. Plans are made regularly to not experience any problems in the supply of the materials required by the employees, particularly with respect to Covid-19. Cleaning material stocks are routinely checked and strictly inspected to avoid any material deficiency.
Reception and Guest Services
- Guests are informed of the measures taken and the rules applied at the hotel during check-in. Hygiene kits are distributed to guests during check-in. Our kit products, which must be kept at our reception desks at all times during the Covid-19 period, are as follows.
- -Disinfectant or disinfectant wipes for surface cleaning.
- -Face/eye masks (separate or combined, face shield, glasses)
- -Disposable gloves
- -Disposable protective apron
- -Full length long sleeve coveralls
- -Red medical waste bag
- Department employees make sure that they wear masks and gloves during their work. Gloves are definitely disposed of and replaced with new ones after cash transactions.
- Masks and gloves are continuously distributed to the guests and employees, and masks, gloves and disinfectants are made available for everyone at the entrances of the hotel and in certain areas. The use of masks and gloves by employees, in particular, is frequently checked.
- The published Elite World Social Distancing Plan is being implemented and the necessary warning signs and information are provided.
- The Elite World Emergency Action Plan is available at the front office department, along with a contact list including "EMERGENCY" numbers and any necessary emergency equipment to be used in emergencies.
- The entire operation at the front office is planned in accordance with the social distancing rules. Floor marks are placed to arrange the necessary distances during check-ins and check-outs.
- Each guest is questioned when entering the hotel to identify if they traveled from any of the countries that is designated by the Ministry of Health as a risk group in the last 14 days.
- Guest check-ins are as mobile as possible and check-in transactions are carried out without any contact.
- Door keys, master cards, cabinet locks, which are frequently used and touched by guests and employees, are disinfected at the end of each use.
- The valet system operation has been revised and high-contact points such as the steering wheel, gear and doors are quickly cleaned with disinfectant products just before the vehicle is delivered to the guest.
- Bellboys take personal protective measures (gloves, masks, face shields, etc.) during baggage handling.
- While the guest luggage is carried to the room, they are carried as privately as possible. If it is not possible, care is taken not to place the luggage of more than one room in direct contact in the same luggage cart.
- Luggage transport vehicles are disinfected after each use.
- The cleaning and disinfection plan of the luggage room has been created and the activities performed are recorded.