Summer is approaching ... Everyone is already starting to tighten their diet and exercise programs. Since some cannot control their hunger, both exercise and diet programs are ineffective. With malnutrition and life habits, the working mechanisms of the hunger hormone ghrelin and saturation hormone leptin can be disrupted. If you can not control your hunger, you can restore your body and hormone balance with the suggestions we will give a little later. Here are suggestions that will allow you to control your hunger as the summer months approach.
Is your hunger emotional or physical?
The best way to overcome hunger is to know whether hunger is emotional or physical. In the simplest sense, rumbling and scraping the stomach is a type of physical hunger. The body wants to fill its empty tanks. Emotional hunger is purely delusional hunger. Many studies show that it is better to eat by waiting for signs of physical hunger. If it is over-eaten at one meal, it will be correct to eat more restrainedly at the next meal. You can also suppress emotional hunger symptoms by monitoring your physical hunger symptoms and not disrupting the overall eating pattern.
Do not have unhealthy snacks at home and work
There is a fairly simple rule of thumb to eat junk food: "If you can't find it, you can't eat it." Accordingly, eliminating all possible dangers is very important for your hunger control. To do this, clean all the junk food in your workplace and kitchen. You will be able to fight hunger stress for a while as you will not find them in sudden blood sugar drops.
Drink water and eat salad before meals
The stomach has a capacity. You can also fill this capacity with food. But this will return to you as excess weight and stomach ailments. Instead, by drinking 500 ml of water before eating, you can consume 75% fewer calories and not load into the meal. If you want to take this to the next level, you can drink soup and eat a salad before moving on to the main dish. In this way, you will have fewer calories. Of course, make sure that your soup, salad and food are sufficient in terms of nutritional value.
Choose from small dishes
There is another simple rule like junk food rule. When you reduce the size of your plate, the amount you eat will also decrease. While the plate sizes were quite small until 100 years ago, these plates are called dessert plates today. You should also reduce your plate sizes and, of course, do not add another plate of food. J
Always have healthy snacks with you
Make sure you always have healthy snacks at home or work. Instead of unhealthy options like chips, toast and chocolate, eat nuts, fresh-dried fruits and vegetables. Keep in mind; Since our blood sugar drops in hunger situations, we eat whatever is easy. So it is you who will do what is easy and healthy. In this way, you will also be fed in terms of vitamins and minerals.
• Have a variety of nutritionally high foods in your meals. But do not go to this "extreme variety" stage!
• Always have a tactic for environments with junk food. For example, "Thank you, I am full".
• Eat slowly enough to experience the feeling of fullness, do not speak, and focus only on food while eating. Your stomach may become full, but if you are not emotionally satisfied, you may want to eat again.
• High-intensity workouts can appetite in the long run. Therefore, there should be no sudden changes in the program and it should adhere to the training program.
• Be sure to consume the amount of water you need to drink during the day.
• When you want something sweet at night, brush your teeth, drink a glass of water after cleaning your mouth.
• Protein-based foods are more successful in terms of satiety index. So include protein-based foods in your meals.
• Do not chew gum as much as possible. Chewing gum will increase the secretion of saliva and increase the desire to eat.
• Get enough and healthy sleep for your hunger and satiety hormones to work properly.
• Bad bacteria in your gut may increase your desire to eat harmful foods. So try to eat rich in probiotics and prebiotic-based foods.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Healthy Snacks For Those Sudden Moments Of Hunger
6 Important Points For A Healthy Breakfast
What Is Detox Who Should Detox What Are The Harms And Benefits
What To Eat To Get In Shape For Summer